Want calm in your cluttered home but don’t know where to start?
Trying to find things and you just don't know where, or how they ended up where they did?
Feel like things have just piled up around you with that new job, expanding family, change in circumstances or just too long with habits that don’t serve you?
Resolving your feelings of frustration and being overwhelmed is our passion.
Sort My House is a decluttering and organisation service for your home or office. From big to small jobs, we recognise how time consuming these things can be and enjoy knowing our service frees up your time for what’s more important.
We can help declutter before a house move, unpack after you’ve moved in, organise your kitchen or help gain space back in your garage. Get your space organised and find order in your busy life.
We wont pressure you to let go of something, instead we ask what is worth keeping. Living with less can be so rewarding.
“It is astounding what can flow into that space that will enrich you, your life and your family.”
Why 'Sort My House'?
We understand the connection people form with items so we will be decisive but gentle when working with you.
We will be impartial and non judgemental. We will never push you to let go of something if you are not ready. Honesty is important to us which you will see through holding a current clear police check.
- Overstimulates our system (visual, olfactory, tactile), causing our senses to work overtime on stimuli that aren't necessary or important.
- Draws our attention away from what our focus should be on.
- Makes it more difficult to relax, both physically and mentally.
- Constantly reminds our brains that we still have a huge to-do list.
- Causes anxiety because the idea of sorting piles is overwhelming
- Creates feelings of guilt and embarrassment, particularly when someone drops by unexpectedly.
- Frustrates us by making it hard to find anything we need- keys, bills, checkbook, etc.